http://wisdomreign91.blogspot.com/- I gave you 7/10 on the Silk Scarf , Well answered ,but you have 2 spelling mistakes. Through the Tunnel, I gave you 6/10, well answered as well but you used her instead of his and some spelling mistake again.
http://tuwa09-tuwa.blogspot.com/ - I gave you 4/10 on the Silk Scarf , you used sms language , you have 11 spelling mistakes and you should use your punctuations correctly especially a comma and apostrophe. You used sms language and 11 spelling mistakes.
http://loini-loini.blogspot.com - I gave you 7/10 on the Silk Scarf , well answered but you have two spelling mistakes.Your plot is too , minimum is 10 sentences. Through the Tunnel, I gave you 6/10, you did not really describe the main character and you should avoid long sentences i almost ran out of breath.
http://selmalovely90.blogspot.com - I gave you 8/10, all questions are well answered. Through the tunnel, I gave you 6/10 because of grammar and 3 spelling mistakes.
http://lensialenny.blogspot.com - 4/10 on Through the Tunnel, many spelling mistakes and grammar errors and where did you get some information? The Silk Scarf, I gave you m5/10, you sentences are not enough and you ave some spelling mistakes and some grammar errosrs aswell.
No comments:
Post a Comment